Web Analytics

Kitchen fire at Windmill Road, Chalfont St Peter – Gerrards Cross firefighters in attendance

| September 7, 2014

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Windmill Road, Chalfont St Peter during the early morning of Sunday 7th September 2014.

Firefighters were called at 6.48am and one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Gerrards Cross fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters ventilated the area and gave oxygen and first aid to a man who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.