Web Analytics

Fire broke out in kitchen of a property in Swallow Street, Iver

| September 18, 2014

A kitchen fire at a property in Swallow Street, Iver required the attention of firefighters on the morning of Thursday 18th September 2014.

At 11.51am one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Gerrards Cross fire station as well as one from Langley fire station.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters at the scene. Before leaving the firefighters carried out a safety check.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.