Web Analytics

Fire in bedroom – Kimblewick Road, Kimblewick

| September 26, 2014

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a property in Kimblewick Road, Kimblewick at 5.25pm on Thursday 25th September 2014.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Princes Risborough fire station as well as one from Aylesbury fire station. The British Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Service vehicle from Marlow also attended the incident.

The firefighters used two hose reels, four sets of breathing apparatus, a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a thermal imaging camera.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.