Web Analytics

Cooker fire – Glebe Close, Chalfont St Peter

| October 1, 2014

A cooker fire at a property in Glebe Close, Chalfont St Peter required the attention of firefighters on the afternoon of Wednesday 1st October 2014.

At 4.47pm one fire appliance and crew was despatched from Gerrards Cross fire station to the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered the fire to already be out.

The firefighters ventilated the area, gave fire safety advice and carried out a safety check.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.