Web Analytics

Boiler caught fire – Buckingham Street, Aylesbury

| October 5, 2014

A boiler caught fire in the basement of an office building in Buckingham Street, Aylesbury on the morning of Sunday 5th October 2014.

Firefighters were called at 8.08am and two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from Aylesbury fire station together with one from Waddesdon fire station.

The firefighters isolated the water and electricity and carried out salvage.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.