Web Analytics

Chimney caught fire – Walnut Crescent, Longwick

| October 6, 2014

A chimney caught fire at a property in Walnut Crescent, Longwick on the morning of Monday 6th October 2014.

At 9.13am one fire appliance with crew was despatched from Princes Risborough fire station to the scene however upon arrival the firefighters founf that the fire was out.

Before leaving the firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to ensure the fire was completely extinguished.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.