Web Analytics

Fire broke out the kitchen of flat in Oxford Road, Aylesbury

| October 13, 2014

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat in Oxford Road, Aylesbury around 4.00pm on the afternoon of Monday 13th October 2014.

At 4.05pm two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from Aylesbury fire station.

The firefighters used a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan to clear the smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.