Web Analytics

Smoke inside flat in Penn Road, Hazlemere

| November 9, 2014

Firefighters were called to a flat in Penn Road, Hazlemere at 3.54pm on the afternoon of Sunday 9th November 2014 after smoke was discovered inside the flat.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters at the scene, before leaving the incident they also gave fire safety advice.

Wycombe Today Advertisement

Comments are closed.