Web Analytics

Chimney on fire at The Earl Howe public house, Earl Howe Road, Holmer Green

| November 13, 2014

A chimney caught fire at The Earl Howe public house, Earl Howe Road, Holmer Green on the evening of Thursday 13th November 2014.

At 9.00pm three fire appliances with crews, including a turntable ladder, were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

Two sets of chimney gear, a turntable ladder, a thermal imaging camera and buckets of water were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Wycombe Today Advertisement

Comments are closed.