Web Analytics

Bedroom fire in Iver

| November 26, 2014

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a property in the High Street, Iver during the afternoon of Wednesday 26th November 2014.

Firefighters were alerted to the incident at 2.58pm. Both Gerrards Cross and Langley fire stations despatched one fire appliance and crew to the incident.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Before leafing the scene the firefighters carried out a safety check.

Comments are closed.