Web Analytics

Man required oxygen following fire in Chesham flat

| December 16, 2014

A man required oxygen after suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke following a kitchen fire in a flat at Alexander Street, Chesham on the afternoon of Tuesday 16th December 2014.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Chesham fire station at 1.11pm together with one fire appliance and crew from Amersham fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene firefighters ventilated the area and gave oxygen to a man who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.