Web Analytics

Electricity transformer caught fire in Bourne End

| December 17, 2014

A transformer on an electricity pole caught fire in Furlong Road, Bourne End on the evening of Wednesday 17th December 2014.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Beaconsfield fire station at 7.25pm.

The firefighters set up a cordon and left the incident with electricity engineers.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.