Web Analytics

Man suffers burns to hands following kitchen fire in Aylesbury

| December 18, 2014

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire at Saunders Place, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury at 6.11pm on Thursday 18 December 2014.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, a tool kit and oxygen were used by the firefighters.

A man suffering burns to his hands was left in the care of paramedics.

Wycombe Today Advertisement

Comments are closed.