Web Analytics

Woman treated by paramedics following fire in Little Chalfont

| December 30, 2014

Fire broke out in microwave oven in a flat at Beel Close, Little Chalfont on the evening of Monday 29th December 2014.

Firefighters were called at 6.05pm, both Amersham ad Gerrards Cross fire station despatched one fire appliance with crew to the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters ventilated the area and removed the burnt food.

A woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke was treated by paramedics.

Comments are closed.