A 42 year old man has been charged by Thames Valley Police officers in connection with an incident in High Wycombe.
The man from Rutland Avenue, High Wycombe was charged on Monday 2nd February 2015 with :
- One count of using racially / religiously aggravated harassment with fear of violence
- One count of possession knife blade/ sharp pointed article in a public place
- One count of common assault
- One count of criminal damage to property
- One count of using threatening / abusive / insulting words / behaviour with intent to cause fear of / provoke unlawful violence
The charges relate to a disturbance that occurred on Monday 2nd February 2015 in Rutland Avenue, High Wycombe.
The man was remanded in custody to appear at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 3rd February 2015.