Firefighters were called after smoke was seen coming from an electricity socket at a house in Butler Court, Marlow during the early hours of Wednesday 11th February 2015.
The occupants of the property were alerted after a smoke alarm activated.
At 12.48am one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Marlow fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.
Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out. Firefighters at the scene used a thermal imaging camera.