Web Analytics

Woman treated by paramedics following kitchen fire in Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe

| March 24, 2015

At 5.29pm on Tuesday 24th March 2015 firefighters were called to a property in Dashwood Avenue, High Wycombe after fire broke out in the kitchen.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan, thermal imaging camera and a tool kit were used by the firefighters ar the scene. A safety check was also carried out.

A woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke was treated by paramedics.

The kitchen was 20% damaged by fire and 70% damaged by smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.