Web Analytics

Firefighters called to kitchen fire in Vale Road, Chesham

| March 25, 2015

At 8.43pm on Wednesday 25th March 2015 firefighters were called to a property in Vale Road, Chesham after fire broke out in the kitchen.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Chesham fire station together with one from Amersham fire station.

A single hose reel was used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The cause of the fire was believed to be a light fitting on a pile of clothing.

Comments are closed.