The list of events talking place in the 2015 Wycombe Arts Festival has been revealed.
Running from the Saturday 25th April 2015 to Sunday 31st May 2015 this year marks the 51st anniversary for the popular arts festival which takes place in and around the South Buckinghamshire towns of High Wycombe and Marlow.
The first event of 2015 will take place on Frogmoor, High Wycombe at midday with a performance from theatre companies Ana Monro and the Signdance Collective.
A selection of the other events taking place during the 2015 Wycombe Arts Festival include :
- Stained Glass Workshop on Saturday 2nd May 2015
- May Fayre on the Rye on Monday 4th May 2015
- Tour of Wycombe Cemetery on Wednesday 6th May 2015
- Private after hours viewing of Hughenden Manor on Thursday 7th May 2015
- Concert by Wycombe Sinfonia on Saturday 9th May 2015
- Pann Mill Open Day on Sunday 10th May 2015
- Talk on The History of British Gardens on Wednesday 20th May 2015
- Historic West Wycombe Walk on Saturday 23rd May 2015
- ‘Frogfest’ music festival on Frogmoor on Sunday 24th May 2015
Full details of this years programme, including a list of all the events, can be found on the Wycombe Arts Festival website.