Web Analytics

Outbuilding caught fire in Chalfont St Giles

| May 11, 2015

A wooden and brick outbuilding caught fire in London Road, Chalfont St Giles during the early hours of Monday 11th May 2015.

Firefighters were called at 1.52am, one fire appliance with crew attended from Gerrards Cross fire station as well as one from Amersham fire station.

A single hose reel was used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The outbuilding and a ride-on lawnmower were severely damaged by the fire.

Comments are closed.