Web Analytics

Range cooker caught fire at property in Wheeler End Common, Wheeler End

| May 15, 2015

Firefighters were called to a property at Wheeler End Common, Wheeler End at 12.09pm on Friday 15th May 2015 after a range cooker caught fire and filled a home with smoke.

Two fire appliances with crews attended the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation) fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The firefighters isolated the cooker, an oil-fired Rayburn 480, and fitted a smoke alarm before leaving.

The fire was believed to have been caused by an electrical fault in the control panel.

Comments are closed.