Web Analytics

Firefighters break into flat and rescue man from fire in High Wycombe

| July 23, 2015

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat in St Hughs Avenue, High Wycombe during the early morning of Thursday 23rd July 2015.

Firefighters were called at 6.35am. Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station.

The firefighters forced an entry into the property and rescued a man. A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used to clear the smoke.

Comments are closed.