Web Analytics

Fire in electrical cupboard at Lane End

| August 17, 2015

Fire broke out in an electrical cupboard at a property in the High Street, Lane End during the morning of Monday 17th August 2015.

Firefighters were called at 10.30am. One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out. Before leaving the firefighters used a thermal imaging camera and gave fire safety advice.

Comments are closed.