Web Analytics

Firefighters attended Premier Way, High Wycombe after door sensor overheated

| September 2, 2015

An overheated door sensor caused smoke and the smell of burning at a property in Premier Way, High Wycombe during the afternoon of Tuesday 1st September 2015.

At 3.06pm two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station together with one from Beaconsfield fire station and an officer.

The firefighters ventilated the area and provided safety advice.

Comments are closed.