Web Analytics

House seriously damaged by fire at Chalfont St Peter

| December 7, 2015

Firefighters were called to a house fire at Weedon Close, Chalfont St Peter at 9.19am on Monday 7th December 2015.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Gerrards Cross fire station, one from Beaconsfield fire station and one from Slough fire station.

A main jet, two hose reels and four sets of breathing apparatus were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

A woman was treated for the effects of breathing in smoke.

The house was seriously damaged by fire and smoke.

The suspected cause of the fire is believed to have been a tumble dryer.

Comments are closed.