Web Analytics

Discarded cigarette believed to have started fire in a flat

| December 13, 2015

A discarded cigarette is believed to have caused a fire which broke out in a bin in the kitchen of a ground-floor flat at Hunters Hill, High Wycombe during the morning of Sunday 13th December 2015.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters at the scene who gave safety advice before leaving.

Comments are closed.