Web Analytics

Chip pan caught fire in flat at Mead Way, High Wycombe

| December 22, 2015

At 5.01pm on Tuesday 22nd December 2015 firefighters were called to a flat in Mead Way, High Wycombe after a chip pan caught fire.

One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire had already been extinguished.

Before leaving the firefighters ventilated the area, gave safety advice and carried out a Home Fire Risk Check.

Comments are closed.