Web Analytics

Pan caught fire in first floor flat at Terriers

| December 23, 2015

An unattended pan caught fire in a first floor flat at a property in Kennet Close, Terriers during the evening of Wednesday 23rd December 2015.

At 7.10pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched from High Wycombe fire station to the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

Before leaving the firefighters ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice.

Comments are closed.