Web Analytics

Firefighters rescue man who was asleep when fire broke out a property in Micklefield

| January 17, 2016

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Herbert Road, Micklefield during the late evening of Saturday 16th January 2016.

At 10.58pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation) fan were used by the firefighters at the scene.

The firefighters also rescued a man who was asleep when the fire broke out.

Comments are closed.