Web Analytics

Baby boy given oxygen after house caught fire in Wooburn Green

| February 17, 2016

Firefighters were called to a two-storey semi-detached house in Wye Road, Wooburn Green at 5.47pm on Wednesday 17th February 2016 after fire broke out in the lounge of the property.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Beaconsfield fire station as well as one from High Wycombe fire station. An officer also attended.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used by firefighters during the operation to extinguish teh fire.

The firefighters also gave oxygen to a baby boy who was suffering from mild smoke inhalation.

Comments are closed.