The list of events talking place in the 2016 Wycombe Arts Festival has been revealed.
Running from the Saturday 23rd April 2014 to Sunday 29th May 2016 this year marks the 52nd anniversary for the popular arts festival which takes place in and around the South Buckinghamshire towns of High Wycombe and Marlow.
The first event of 2016 will by an ‘Awesome Animals Party!‘ (For 3-7 year olds accompanied by an adult) which takes place at Wycombe High School on Saturday 23rd April 2016 starting at 3.00pm. Also taking place on Saturday 23rd April 2016 will be :
- The Great Marlow Bandfest on Sat 23rd April from 3.30pm to 9.45pm at Marlow Parish Church, The Causeway Marlow, SL7 2AA.
- Spring Concert of the High Wycombe Choral Society with the West Forest Sinfonia starting at 7.30pm at All Saints’ Parish Church, High Wycombe HP13 6RF.
A selection of the other events taking place during the 2016 Wycombe Arts Festival include :
- The Great Marlow Bandfest on Saturday 23rd April 2016
- The RGS Summer Concert on Thursday 28th April 2016
- May Fayre on the Rye on Monday 2nd May 2016 (including International stalls and dancing displays from Poland and the Philippines)
- A Dress to Die For on Wed 4th May 2016 (Sally Scagell will be bringing the past to life with a talk on mourning costumes and customs)
- High Wycombe Music Centre Chamber Concert on Thursday 5th May 2016 and Sunday 22nd May 2016
- Historic West Wycombe Walk on Saturday 14th May 2016
- Pann Mill Open Day on Sunday 15th May 2016 (Organized by High Wycombe Society)
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra on Wed 18th May 2016 (at the Wycombe Swan)
- Wycombe History on Film on Friday 20th May 2016 (presented by Mike Nicholls for the High Wycombe Society)
- FROGFEST on Sunday 29th May 2016
Full details of this years programme, including a list of all the events, can be found on the Wycombe Arts Festival website.