Web Analytics

Firefighters attended suspected gas leak in Springfield Road, Stokenchurch

| May 27, 2016

At 3.39am on Friday 27th May 2016 firefighters were called to a suspected gas leak in Springfield Road, Stokenchurch.

One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station along with an officer.

The firefighters isolated the gas, carried out a Home Fire Risk Check and gave advice.

A man and a woman suffering from the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning were treated by paramedics.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.