Web Analytics

Fence caught fire in Naphill

| October 18, 2016

A fence caught fire in Downley Road, Naphill during the morning of Tuesday 18th October 2016.

Firefighters were called at 10.05am. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel was used during the operation to extinguish the fire. The firefighters also removed a panel from the fence.

The fire is believed to have been caused by discarded cigarette ends. The fire was spotted by a passer-by, had the alarm not been raised so promptly it could have spread to a nearby carport and house.

Comments are closed.