Fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat in West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe during the morning of Sunday 11th December 2016.
At 9.29 am firefighters were called to the incident. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station. An officer also attended.
A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire. Before leaving the scene the firefighters carried out a Home Fire Risk Check.
As a result of the fire a woman was suffering from shock, she was left in the care of South Central Ambulance Service.