A dishwasher caught fire in a kitchen on the fourth floor of a commercial building in Walton Street, Aylesbury during the early morning of Wednesday 14th December 2016.
Firefighters were called to the incident at 6.45am. Three fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station. An officer also attended.
A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.
It is estimated that about 20% of the fourth floor of the building was damaged by smoke.