Five people have been arrested on suspicion of drug offences after officers from Thames Valley Police executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act at a property in London Road, High Wycombe.
The warrant was executed at 9.30am on the morning of Thursday 19th January 2017. A quantity of what were believed to be Class A drugs and an amount of cash were seized from the property.
Those arrested include :
- A 66 year old man from High Wycombe.
- A 30 year old man from High Wycombe.
- A 46 year old woman from High Wycombe.
- A 33 year old man of no fixed abode.
- A 30 year old woman from Princes Risborough.
All the above were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply, they have been bailed until Friday 17th February 2017.