The Leader of Wycombe District Council, Cllr Katrina Wood, has announced changes to her Cabinet.
The changes take place with immediate effect from Thursday 13th April 2017.
Cllr Steve Broadbent has been appointed Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration while Cllr Lawrence Wood takes on the role of Cabinet Member for HR, ICT and Customer Services.
Cllr Graham Peart has been made the new Cabinet Member for Community with the former post holder, Cllr Julia Adey, appointed Cabinet Member for Environment.
All other Cabinet positions remain unchanged but new deputies have been named.
The members of the new look Wycombe District Council Cabinet are :
- Cllr Julia Adey – Cabinet Member for Environment
- Cllr Dominic Barnes – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Communications and Strategy
- Cllr David Carroll – Cabinet Member for Youth and External Partnerships
- Cllr David Johncock – Cabinet Member for Planning
- Cllr Julia Langley – Cabinet Member for Housing
- Cllr Graham Peart – Cabinet Member for Community
- Cllr Steve Broadbent – Cabinet Member for Economic Development and Regeneration
- Cllr David Watson – Cabinet Member for Finance and Resources
- Cllr Lawrence Wood – Cabinet Member for HR, ICT and Customer Services
- Cllr Katrina Wood – (Chairman) Executive Leader of the Council
The Deputy Cabinet Members are :
- Cllr Shade Adoh – Housing
- Cllr Zia Ahmed – Communications and Strategy
- Cllr Gary Hall – Environment
- Cllr Mark Harris – Economic Development and Regeneration
- Cllr David Knights – HR, ICT and Customer Services
- Cllr Sarfaraz Raja – Community
- Cllr Saeed Saddique – Finance and Resources
- Cllr Alan Turner – Planning
Currently there is not a Deputy Cabinet Member for the Youth and External Partnerships portfolio.