The Amersham & District Motorbus Society is to hold a vintage bus running day on Sunday 1st October 2017.
The Amersham & District Motorbus Society will also be recreating some of the High Wycombe local bus routes which were once served by London Country buses to mark the 40th anniversary of the closure of the London Country Bus Garage which used to be located in Queen Alexandra Road at the bottom of Marlow Hill in High Wycombe
The vintage bus running day services will be based in the Amersham Station car park, King George V Road, Amersham and in the Eden Bus Station, High Wycombe.
Some of the routes being recreated on Sunday 1st October include :
- 9.51am – Maidenhead Frascati Way Stop N
- 10.03am – Cookham Tarry Stone
- 10.07am – Bourne End Station
- 10.14am – Wooburn Green Red Lion
- 10.21am – Loudwater Station Road
- 10.26am – Wycombe Marsh
- 8.55am – Staines Bus Station 08:55,
- 9.07am – Wraysbury
- 9.16am – Datchet Green
- 9.27am and 10.07am – Slough Station Brunel Way
- 9.47am and 10.27am – Hedgerley Corner
- 9.55am and 10.35am – Beaconsfield Wycombe End then all stops through to High Wycombe.
Further information can be found on the Amersham & District Motorbus Society website.