A new timetable is due to start on Chiltern Railways on Sunday 20th May 2018.
The revised timetable includes several changes targeted to improve performance and create capacity, these include :
- 9.10am Oxford to Marylebone no longer stops at Beaconsfield at 9.57am.
- 9.07am Banbury to Marylebone stops additionally at Beaconsfield at 10.03am but no longer stops at Gerrards Cross at 10.08am.
- 8.22am Birmingham Snow Hill to Marylebone calls additionally at Gerrards Cross at 10.16am.
- 7.01pm Oxford to Marylebone (retimed 7.02pm) now calls at Islip, however the 7.28pm Oxford-Marylebone no longer calls at Islip.
- A new train runs from High Wycombe to Marylebone at 10.08pm however the 10.51pm High Wycombe to Marylebone no longer runs.
- 11.16pm Aylesbury to Marylebone calls additionally at Wembley Stadium.
- On Fridays a new train runs from Oxford to Marylebone at 11.35pm.
- An additional carriage is added to evening peak trains to stations including High Wycombe, Princes Risborough, Bicester Village, Islip, Oxford Parkway and Oxford on the Marylebone to Oxford trains at 4.50pm, 5.18pm, 5.50pm, 7.50pm. These changes also mean an extra carriage on the 1.35pm, 2.06pm and 2.35pm Marylebone to Oxford trains.
Some trains towards London may depart one or two minutes later, however most will arrive in London at the same time.
The times of Chiltern Railways trains are available online and through the Chiltern Railways website and app. Anyone wanting a paper timetable can pick up a pocket edition of the new timetable from any of Chiltern Rwailways manned stations.
Further information on the Chiltern Railways timetable can be found at https://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/download-our-timetable.