Marylebone station, the London terminus of Chiltern Railways services, will close for the entire day on Sunday 10th June 2018.
The one day closure is to enable planned engineering works to take place, as a result Chiltern Railways trains will not depart from or arrive into London Marylebone.
Some Chiltern Railways trains will divert via London Paddington station, however customers may need to change en-route to reach their destination.
An amended timetable will operate which is available to view on the Chiltern Railways website.
On Sunday 10th June 2018 Chiltern Railways services will operate as follows :
- 2 trains per hour between Birmingham Snow Hill/Moor Street and stations to London Paddington (via High Wycombe).
- 2 trains per hour between Oxford and stations to High Wycombe; connections forward to London Paddington.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury and stations to West Ruislip (via High Wycombe); London Underground connections to central London.
- 1 train per hour between Aylesbury Vale Parkway and stations to Amersham; London Underground connections forward to Baker Street.
- Leamington Spa – Stratford Upon Avon services will be replaced by buses.
- Hatton and Lapworth will be served by rail replacement buses to/from Warwick Parkway and Dorridge.
- Customers travelling between London, Bicester Village and stations to Oxford will need to travel from London Paddington and change trains at High Wycombe. If returning to London, change at High Wycombe for connecting trains to London Paddington.
Chiltern Railways customers tickets will be accepted on the following London Underground routes:
- Metropolitan line between Amersham and Baker Street.
- Bakerloo line between London Paddington and Oxford Circus.
- Central line between West Ruislip and Oxford Circus.
Passengers travelling to Bicester Village should use Chiltern Railways trains from London Paddington station and change at High Wycombe for connecting trains to Bicester Village. When returning to London, change at High Wycombe for connecting trains back to London Paddington station.
Further information can be found on the Chiltern Railways website.