Councillor Angela Macpherson has been unanimously elected as the new Leader of Aylesbury Vale District Council.
The election of Cllr Macpherson as the new leader took place at a full council meeting held on Wednesday 18th July 2018.
The previous leader, Councillor Neil Blake, resigned the leadership on Thursday 28th June 2018.
The Deputy Leader is Councillor Steve Bowles.
The current Aylesbury Vale District Council cabinet members and portfolios are :
- Cllr Steve Bowles – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Economic Development.
- Cllr Mark Winn – Cabinet Member for Communities.
- Cllr Howard Mordue – Cabinet Member for Finance and Resources.
- Cllr Paul Irwin – Cabinet Member for Environment and Leisure.
- Cllr Carole Paternoster – Cabinet Member for Strategic Planning and Infrastructure.
- Cllr Sir Beville Stanier – Cabinet Member for Waste and Licensing.
- Cllr Julie Ward – Cabinet Member for Civic Amenities.
- Cllr Peter Strachan – Cabinet Member for Planning and Enforcement
The next meeting of Aylesbury Vale District Council will be held on Wednesday 19th September 2018.