A teenage boy has been charged by Police in connection with 14 offences in Marlow.
On Sunday 19th August 2018 Police arrested a 16 year old boy from Chesham and on Tuesday 21st August 2018 police charged the boy with :
- Attempted robbery.
- Assaulting a police officer.
- Attempted theft.
- Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent.
- Making off without making payment.
- Dangerous driving.
- Driving without a licence.
- Driving without insurance.
- Two counts of criminal damage and two counts of theft.
The 16 year old buy was remanded in custody and appeared at High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday 22nd August 2018 where he was further remanded to appear at High Wycombe Youth Court on Friday 24th August 2018.
The charges are in connection with incidents in Marlow on Sunday 19th August 2018 after officers received reports of young people riding around on mopeds, threatening people and carrying out robberies.
Two other arrests took place on Sunday 19th August 2018 in connection with the incidents.
A 19 year old man from High Wycombe was arrested on :
- Suspicion of robbery.
- Going equipped for theft.
- Theft of a motor vehicle.
- Possession of an offensive weapon.
- Using a motor vehicle without insurance.
The 19 year old man was bailed until Sunday 16th September 2018.
A 16 year old boy from High Wycombe was arrested on :
- Suspicion of theft of a motor vehicle.
- Making off without payment.
- Criminal damage.
The 16 year old boy was bailed until Monday 17th September 2018.