Web Analytics

Two people showed signs of carbon monoxide poisoning following incident in Marlow

| November 4, 2018

Firefighters attended a property in Berwick Road, Marlow during the early hours of Sunday 4th November 2018 following a report of the smell of gas.

The firefighters were called to the incident at 3.54am. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station along with three officers.

A gas monitor was used by the firefighters at the scene who also isolated the gas supply and ventilated the property.

A man and one woman were showing signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, both were treated by South Central Ambulance Service.

The firefighters left the incident with the gas provider and home owner.

Comments are closed.