A man has been charged by Thames Valley Police with multiple offences of assault and criminal damage following an incident in Octagon Parade, High Wycombe.
On Thursday 21st March 2019, a 31 year old man of no fixed abode, was charged with :
- Two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
- One count of assault by beating.
- One count of assault by beating of an emergency worker.
- One count of criminal damage to property valued under £5,000.
- One count of breach of bail conditions.
The charges relatee to an incident that occurred 6.42pm on Wednesday 20th March 2019 when paramedics attended a medical incident in Octagon Parade, High Wycombe.
The 31 year old man was remanded in custody to appear before High Wycombe Magistrates Court on Thursday 22nd March 2019.