Nominations have opened for the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust annual staff awards.
The annual staff awards recognise and celebrate the achievements and commitment of individuals and teams working for Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
Award winners are staff/volunteers/contractors who demonstrate safe, compassionate care and who embody our values and behaviours; Collaborate, Aspire, Respect, Enable.
Everyone is welcome to make a nomination, so if you know of an individual or team working in the Trust that has gone above and beyond their role to provide exceptional care, support or service why not tell us all about them?
You can nominate your superstar in one of 13 categories:
- Patient Choice award – only patients, carers or visitors can nominate in this category. This is awarded either to an individual or team for the difference they have made to your health and care or the health and care of your loved one.
- CEO Award for leadership.
- Partnership working award.
- Quality Improvement award.
- Collaborate- working together as a team.
- Aspire – striving to be the best.
- Respect – valuing each person as individuals.
- Enable – everyone takes responsibility.
- Healthcare team of the year.
- Outstanding contribution.
- Support services ambassador.
- Lifetime achievement.
- Volunteer of the year.
The deadline for nominations is Sunday 25th August 2019. The winners will be announced at a special event that will take place at the Gateway Centre, Aylesbury on Thursday 21st November 2019.
Further information about the categories and an online nomination for can be found at the Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Staff Awards 2019 webpage.