A number of properties in the Wycombe District were affected by flooding during the late afternoon of Tuesday 1st October 2019.
Firefighters were called to incidents at the following locations :
- 5.11pm : External flooding affected a property at Fairway, Princes Risborough. A portable pump was used by the firefighters at the scene.
- 5.47pm : Several properties at Jackson Court, Hazlemere were affected by external flooding. Firefighters used a portable pump.
- 5.59pm : Two cars were removed from flood water in Eastern Dene, Hazlemere by firefighters who also carried a woman to safety.
- 6.03pm : An office and store room in London Road, High Wycombe were affected by flooding. The water subsided and the firefighters left the incident was left with the owner.
- 6.04pm : The ground floor of shop was affected by flooding in Station Road, Beaconsfield.
The flooding follows an afternoon of rain which affected High Wycombe and the Wycombe District.
*Source of article : Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service ‘Latest Incidents’.