Fire broke out on a flat roof in High Wycombe during the evening of Monday 21st September 2020.
At 7.46pm firefighters were called to the incident in West Richardson Street. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station. An officer also attended.
Buckets of water and a thermal imaging camera were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire. The fire is believed to have been caused by a cigarette lighter and started deliberately.
*Source of article : Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service ‘Incident Updates’.