Police have charged a man with burglary and driving offences which occurred in Lane End.
Following an investigation by Thames Valley Police a 44 year old man from Lane End was charged with :
- Two counts of burglary and theft.
- Aggravated vehicle taking.
- Driving with no insurance.
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
- Failing to stop.
- Failing to provide a breath specimen.
The charges are in connection with a number of incidents that occurred in The Row, Lane End and St Mary Street, High Wycombe between Monday 2nd November 2020 and Thursday 5th November 2020.
The 44 year old man appeared at High Wycombe Magistrates Court on Monday 9th November 2020 and has been remanded in custody to appear at Aylesbury Crown Court on Thursday 17th December 2020.
*Source of article : Thames Valley Police ‘latest news’.