Arriva has announced changes to certain bus services in Buckinghamshire from Sunday 29th August 2021.
The alterations will see timetable changes for Services across Aylesbury, High Wycombe and the surrounding areas including areas such as Oxford and Reading.
The changes include later Monday to Saturday evening journeys on Service 280 between Aylesbury and Oxford. Some of the changes to services inclide:
- Aylesbury to RAF Halton Service 8 / 8A will no longer run.
- High Wycombe to Downley Service 30 will run every 20 minutes with minor changes to improve reliability.
- High Wycombe to Penn Service 31 will run half-hourly with minor changes to improve reliability.
- Booker to Micklefield Estate Service 32 will run every 15 minutes with minor changes to improve reliability.
- Totteridge to Castlefield Service 33 will run every 15 minutes with minor changes to improve reliability.
- High Wycombe to Maidenhead Service 37/37A will run half-hourly with minor changes to improve reliability.
- High Wycombe to Great Missenden Service 41 will run a revised timetable.
- Lane End to High Wycombe Service 48 will run a revised timetable.
- Aylesbury to Oxford Service 280 will run a revised timetable with later evening journeys Monday to Saturday.
- Aylesbury to Watford Service 500 will run a revised timetable (departure times are different during peak Monday to Friday).
- High Wycombe to Reading Service 800/850 will run every 20 minutes with minor changes to improve reliability.
- Central Milton Keynes to Aylesbury Service X60 will have minor changes to peak journeys (buses before 9am and between 3.00pm and 5.00pm) to improve punctuality and connect with services to The National College of Motorsport.
- School duplicate “S” buses will no longer run. Pupils can travel on normal service buses when returning to school / college in September.
Andrew Godley, Commercial Director for Arriva, said: ‘We have a great network across Buckinghamshire which supports our communities. These changes have been designed to build on that and create a bus network that provides reliable and punctual services for everyone.‘
Further information on the changes to Arriva services, including links to revised timetables, can be found on the Arriva website at https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/bucks-changes-aug-21.
*Source of article : Press release from Arriva.