Web Analytics

Children develop breathing difficulties after pool visit

| May 1, 2014

Firefighters were called to Gateway School, High Street, Great Missenden at 1.19pm today, Thursday 1st May 2014 after a number of pupils at the school developed breathing difficulties after using the swimming pool at Chesham Leisure Centre, White Hill, Chesham.

Two fire appliances from Great Missenden fire station, one from Amersham fire station and one from Aylesbury attended the incident however the services of the brigade were not needed.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.